IV TORREVIEJA IOM INTERNATIONAL MEETING – COVID 19- UPDATE
First of all we hope that you and your family are all safe and respecting the quarantine measures in these times of trouble.
We are in a complicated situation and it is hard to make decisions with such an uncertain future.
Despite the prospects are not very good, we have decided to remain hopeful that this situation will see the light soon and allow us to organise our regatta.
We will probably be thought of being naive, but hope is the last thing that we are prepared to give up.
We still have almost two months left to the event and for this reason we have agreed to wait until next 22nd of april in order to come to a final decision.
In view of the current situation, we understand that you and all competitors travelling from far away must find it complicated to consider attending our event.
Therefore, if you have decided not to attend, we can only tell you that we fully understand you and that we have been honoured by your interest in taking part in a regatta that ALL OF YOU make great.
We promise to come back next year with the same excitement and we will be looking forward to counting on your participation in future editions.
Please take for granted that if you inform us that in the end you are not going to come and your entry fee has already been paid for, this will be refunded as soon as possible.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Kind regards and keep yourself safe.
Organising Committee for IV TIM IOM CUP
Carlos Torrado, Ginés Romero, Guillermo Beltrí